Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > Performing Arts
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 8th of February 2006 (Wed)   #1
DwightMcCann
so, what are we talking about?

Default Pat Green in Concert, August 10th, 2004 at the Maverick Saloon

Pat Green seems to have been around quite a while in the country music scene. I shot him about a year before this shoot and he seemed mostly the same. He's very friendly and down to earth, although a bit much on the "Let's get drunk" theme ... So, here's Pat:

Even a little flash couldn't take the orange out of this:

I know my logos are a bit big on these small images but putting anything on my images is new (and unfortunately necessary) and I will not be refining it for a while although I will be considering a variation on the logo that is wider and shorter as I need it for my web page headings, too.
DwightMcCann is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off