Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Forum Talk
Thread started 13 Apr 2014 (Sunday) 12:56
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Need an easy way to Unsubscribe

Perfectly ­ Frank
I'm too sexy for my lens
Joined Oct 2010
Apr 13, 2014 12:56 |  #1

Clicking on User CP brings me to my New Subscribed Threads page. Under the title of each subscribed thread is the Unsubscribe link. This makes it easy to unsubscribe from a thread.

But...to see all my subscribed threads, I have to click on the List Subscriptions or View all Subscriptions links. Doing this brings up a page of older subscriptions, but the Unsubscribe link is not shown under the thread title. Now to unsubscribe from a thread I must open the thread - go to thread tools - then unsubscribe. Nothing terrible, but it does take more time to unsubscribe.

Is there a fast way to unsubscribe from older threads?

My flickr albums (external link)
My Best Aviation Photos (external link)

Pekka
El General Moderator
17,241 posts
Gallery: 33 photos
Joined Mar 2001
Hellsinki, Finland
Apr 13, 2014 13:55 |  #2

In User CP -> "List Subscriptions" -> on the right side on the thread list tick on threads you want to unsubscribe -> on the menu below choose "delete subscription" and click "Go". Do the same on each page of listing.

The Forum Boss, El General Moderator
AMASS 1.4 Changelog (installed here now)

Perfectly ­ Frank
THREAD ­ STARTER
I'm too sexy for my lens
Joined Oct 2010
Apr 13, 2014 14:02 as a reply to Pekka's post |  #3

Thanks, that is easier.

My flickr albums (external link)
My Best Aviation Photos (external link)

446 views & 0 likes for this thread
Need an easy way to Unsubscribe
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Forum Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.