Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Gear Reviews Bag Reviews
Thread started 01 Dec 2014 (Monday) 11:26
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Canon Gadget Bag 10EG, reviewed by Levina de Ruijter

TOGGLE RATINGS BETWEEN ALL AND Levina de Ruijter (showing now: Levina de Ruijter)
Overall Rating8.5
Value for Money8
Must Have8
Got What I Expected8.5
Build Quality9
Carrying Comfort8.5
Fast Shooting9.5
Durability9.5
Compartment Logicn/a
not rated
Versatility8.5
Security8.5
Weather Protection9.5
Ownership Status: "own"

Click here for detailed specs and sample photos.
Click ratings to see total averages and rating distributions.
List all reviews of Canon Gadget Bag 10EG

Levina ­ de ­ Ruijter
I'm a bloody goody two-shoes!
Joined Sep 2008
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Dec 01, 2014 11:26 |  #1

This was my very first camera bag: the Canon Deluxe Gadget Bag 10EG, as its full name is.

I was shooting with the 40D and the Tamron 55-200mm lens, a short lens. This bag was perfect for it as it was big enough to fit the camera with the lens mounted and there was ample space left for my 50/1.8, an extender, an extra battery etc. However, the many lenses that I read in the manufacturer's description would fit into it, not so much. Side pockets are nice though with room for small lenses, extenders, batteries etc. There's also room for a tripod but it goes at the bottom and it doesn't work at all. It just sways and dangles there. Still, all in all a pretty nice bag for it you're not carrying too much gear.

I will add pictures later (can't find them at the moment).

Levina
There is no such thing as ect. It's etc. (with period) from latin et cetera.
Colours are not complimentary but complementary.
My flickr (external link)

shotcaller
118 posts
Joined Feb 2010
Tracy, California
Dec 01, 2014 20:43 |  #2

"I'm a bloody goody two shoes" interesting description you have there, back in the day I had a friend called "shoes" he got that moniker by showing up for work one day with a different shoe on each foot, now that was a rough day!

1D Classic | 1Ds MKII | 1Ds MKIII | EF 50mm f/1.8 | EF 85mm f/1.8 | EF 135mm f/2.0 L | EF 200MM f/2.8 L | EF 16-35mm f/2.8 II L | EF 100-300 f/5.6 L Macro | EF 70-210mm f/4 Macro | Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Macro | Sigma 105mm f/2.8 Macro | YN 560 TX | YN 560 III x3 | EX 550 | FILM | Mamiya RB67 Pro SD | Sekor 50mm f/4.5 C | Sekor 90mm f/3.5 K/L | Sekor 180mm f/4.5 C | Sekor 250mm f/5.5 C | Sekor 360mm f/6.3

Levina ­ de ­ Ruijter
THREAD ­ STARTER
I'm a bloody goody two-shoes!
Joined Sep 2008
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Dec 01, 2014 20:52 |  #3

shotcaller wrote in post #17302688external link
"I'm a bloody goody two shoes" interesting description you have there, back in the day I had a friend called "shoes" he got that moniker by showing up for work one day with a different shoe on each foot, now that was a rough day!

LOL. I bet that was a rough day!
I got my title very recently. I never wanted one but was tricked into it really... :rolleyes: Oh well... :-)

Levina
There is no such thing as ect. It's etc. (with period) from latin et cetera.
Colours are not complimentary but complementary.
My flickr (external link)

3,021 views & 0 likes for this thread
Canon Gadget Bag 10EG, reviewed by Levina de Ruijter
FORUMS Gear Reviews Bag Reviews

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.