Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Leica Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Leica Cameras
Thread started 10 Dec 2014 (Wednesday) 15:32
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Anybody in London with a Leica M ?

NullMind
627 posts
Joined Oct 2005
London, UK & Azores
Dec 10, 2014 15:32 |  #1

I am seriously considering a Leica M, I looked around to rent but it comes to about £200+ for a weekend with a single lens, and all I can find are M9 for rental.

Wonder if there are any London M owners who are interested to meet for a few hours, I'd love to test your camera and be glad to bring my 6D and any of my lenses (got a great range) for you to play.

Ping me if you can help :)

NullMind
Sony A7R + Zeiss 15 2.8, Zeiss 21 2.8, Zeiss 85 1.2,TS-E 17L, 100L, 135L, Canon 50 0.95, Voigtlander 35 1.2, Helios 44M-6, 580EX II, Feisol 3441S, Markins Q3T Red
Full Gear & Feedback
Please excuse the Typos, Brain and Finguers can't sync.

B.Toews
761 posts
Joined Oct 2012
Ontario, Canada
Dec 10, 2014 22:53 |  #2

You could try the Leica store in London. You'd be able to handle the M, and possibly get a loaner for a day.

Leica M3 | Leica M4-P
Fuji X-Pro1 | XF 35/2
Blog (external link) | Flickr (external link) | Instagram (external link)

NullMind
THREAD ­ STARTER
627 posts
Joined Oct 2005
London, UK & Azores
Dec 11, 2014 05:36 |  #3

B.Toews wrote in post #17325771external link
You could try the Leica store in London. You'd be able to handle the M, and possibly get a loaner for a day.

I will check with them as well, see if they do any loaner program

I just find myself with allot of heavy gear that end up sitting at home, at times I wonder if switching to a leica + 2 lenses only would make me photograph more.

NullMind
Sony A7R + Zeiss 15 2.8, Zeiss 21 2.8, Zeiss 85 1.2,TS-E 17L, 100L, 135L, Canon 50 0.95, Voigtlander 35 1.2, Helios 44M-6, 580EX II, Feisol 3441S, Markins Q3T Red
Full Gear & Feedback
Please excuse the Typos, Brain and Finguers can't sync.

2,305 views & 0 likes for this thread
Anybody in London with a Leica M ?
FORUMS Leica Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Leica Cameras

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.