Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Gear Reviews Bag Reviews
Thread started 01 Jan 2015 (Thursday) 11:48
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Tamrac 614 Super Pro 14 Shoulder Bag, reviewed by CanonCameraFan

TOGGLE RATINGS BETWEEN ALL AND CanonCameraFan (showing now: CanonCameraFan)
Overall Rating9.5
Value for Money9
Must Have8
Got What I Expected10
Build Quality10
Carrying Comfort8
Fast Shooting8
Durability10
Compartment Logic9
Versatility9.5
Security9
Weather Protectionn/a
not rated
Ownership Status: "own"

Click here for detailed specs and sample photos.
Click ratings to see total averages and rating distributions.
List all reviews of Tamrac 614 Super Pro 14 Shoulder Bag

CanonCameraFan
Goldmember
1,574 posts
Joined Sep 2011
Annapolis Maryland
Jan 01, 2015 11:48 |  #1

Original Pro, not newer Super Pro. Owned since early 90's and still functions well. Old 614 design has compartment on bottom for Handle Mount Flash, such as my Sunpak 622 Pro that still serves me as well (on a Stand now, not hand held). New 614 Super Pro has a Laptop compartment instead (appropriately so). It was designed for Pro model bodies such as my old EOS 3 with Grip. Few bags were comfortable holding 2 Pro bodies and several lenses as this bag. The pouch for the Sunpak 622 made it "the bag" to have for me as a wedding photographer back then. The bag is always full and always with me on any present day shoot. Top Quality materials and assembly has made this an excellent investment. Paid about $300-350 USD back around 1992.

EOS 7D w/BG-E7 (3), 550EX (3), 430EX II, Sunpak 622 Pro, Vivitar 285HV, Opteka 6.5mm/3.5, Canon EF-S 24/2.8 STM, Canon EF 50/1.8 STM, Canon EF 100mm/2.0 USM, Canon EF 70-300mm/4-5.6 L IS USM, Quantums 1 & 1+, Tamrac 614 Bag & 787 Backpack, Crumpler 7 MDH, 6 MDH
http://www.flickr.com/​photos/johnebersole/se​ts/ (external link)

2,877 views & 1 like for this thread
Tamrac 614 Super Pro 14 Shoulder Bag, reviewed by CanonCameraFan
FORUMS Gear Reviews Bag Reviews

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.