Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Underwater Photography
Thread started 09 Jan 2015 (Friday) 08:15
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

25' diving wells in Indiana

Decostanza
Joined May 2014
Indiana
Post has been last edited over 2 years ago by Decostanza. 3 edits done in total.
Jan 09, 2015 08:15 |  #1

Thought I would share something unique for those "shooters" in Indiana or surrounding areas. The local dive shop (of which I'm affiliated with in full disclosure) just purchased a building which has (2) indoor, 25' deep training wells. We are in the process of bringing it online and making it ready for the diving public. Thought those that can't get enough practice of testing various underwater artistic ideas would find this really helpful...I know I do. You will probably hear much more about this as the year progresses as there are a lot of publications that want to do a story on this, as well as a couple manufacturers that have expressed an interest in doing photoshoots here. Here are a couple pics of both topside and a few underwater. We are in the process of vacuuming up a ton of silt so there may be one picture that shows us stirring it up a tad (the bottom pic). The topside pic shows the area getting ready for fresh paint and new expoxy flooring...The bottom pic was shot with only ambient light only as I wanted to see how it would turn out with merely the overheads on and shooting with a flash would have illuminated a ton of particulate already suspended in the water column.

Best regards,
Don

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO

Decostanza
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined May 2014
Indiana
Jan 09, 2015 08:24 |  #2

...and one more in-water when we weren't vacuuming and stirring things up...This is something that a lot of folks are looking forward to using to hone their shooting skills and thus why I thought I would share the update here. Best regards, Don

HOSTED PHOTO

796 views & 0 likes for this thread
25' diving wells in Indiana
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Underwater Photography

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.