DSLR Challenge 362: Right Place Right Time
Let's those awesome captures you all got just well you were simply in the right place at the right time. I'd prefer to see the unexpected/unplanned shots for example I once captured an epic sunset with my camera in my underwater housing just prior to getting underway for a night wreck dive.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 8:00 P.M. Pacific time Thursday January 15, 2015
Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Title in the first line of the post.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used. 6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN! One challenge every week, on the following schedule: * New Topic - After winner is declared. * Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced. * Posting Ends - 8:00 P.M. Pacific time Thursday January 15, 2015 * Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.[/QUOTE]