We’ve all had times when we’ve made a mistake with our photography, wrong settings, shots that don’t follow the accepted “rules” of the craft, accidental shutter releases, you name it. Sometimes those mistakes turn out to be something special. Let’s see your best and most wonderful mistakes.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 8:00 P.M. Pacific time Thursday January 29, 2015
Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Title in the first line of the post.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used. 6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN! One challenge every week, on the following schedule: * New Topic - After winner is declared. * Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced. * Posting Ends - 8:00 P.M. Pacific time Thursday January 29, 2015 * Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.