Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Food Photography Talk
Thread started 06 Feb 2015 (Friday) 17:14
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Scrumptiously Appealing

yourreflectphot
Hatchling
6 posts
Joined Feb 2015
Montgomery,Texas
Feb 06, 2015 17:14 |  #1

Howdy!

I am Jerry from Texas and I have a passion for food. Ever since taking a Jr. college class entitled, "Food and Feasting" which covered the history of food from the beginning of time to the present. I did my final project on Space Food from the Apollo Missions to the Shuttle missions and interview Jim Lovell.

I post my reviews on Tripadvisor.com under yourreflectphot and also on instagram @yourreflectphot I even had the Chief of the city fire department rave about my photos. I just use my iphone6 for shots. and try to establish a visual and passionate response to what I eat and want the viewer to feel a connection. To smell and want to go out an try new things! Would love advice on how to get into doing food photography as a career. Any advice is appreciated.

Best,
Jerry

Jerry Johnston
Your Reflection Photography
Montgomery, Texas
"Without exertion there can be no progress."
Bear Grylls

1,802 views & 0 likes for this thread
Scrumptiously Appealing
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Food Photography Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.