The theme for this week Iconic. Show me an image that represents something iconic that you've encountered in your photo travels. It may be a person, place, or thing. Ideally, show us something close to home so we can get an idea of what's iconic in your area, but an image from anywhere is acceptable.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 9:00 PM Eastern time Wednesday, March 25, 2015. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter. Please remember to hold any comments until after the challenge ends.
Standard Rules apply for Photo Submissions:
- Camera: Any DSLR Camera Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
- Size: Please visit Image Posting Rules.
- Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
- Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge. Camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
- Commenting: No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
- Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
- Have questions, PM me. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
- New Topic - After winner is declared.
- Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
- Posting Ends - 9:00 p.m. Eastern time Wednesday, March 25, 2015.
Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.