DSLR Speed Challenge #371: Chiaroscuro
Any genre, as long as the image displays chiaroscuro characteristics
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - April Fool's Day! Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply
1. Camera: Any DSLR Camera
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge. Camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting: No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, please don't PM me - I will be in a remote area, with no internet service from early Friday morning until the wee hours of Wednesday morning, the 1st. Sorry I won't be around to answer questions this week; you'll just have to give it your best shot. I do plan to be back in time to choose & announce a winner shortly after Wednesday's deadline.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting will end at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - April Fool's Day
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Previous Winners 01
Previous Winners 02
Previous Winners 03