Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Computers
Thread started 24 Apr 2015 (Friday) 05:35
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Lightroom CC

Ronin ­ Silv
Goldmember
Joined Jul 2009
Kent UK
Apr 24, 2015 05:35 |  #1

Has anyone else had this problem with the new Lightroom CC, I've installed it onto my PC and my girlfriends Mac and it won't open on either on the PC nothing happen and on the Mac the splash screen opens the nothing.
Any help would be appreciated.

Film gear Rollecord V, Yashica A, Halina 35X, Olympus Trip and Canon EOS 5, 500 and 300v
Stusio Visage Facebook (external link) flickr (external link) studiovisagefolkestone​.com (external link)

sponsored links
DGStinner
Joined Jan 2014
Middlesex, New Jersey
Apr 24, 2015 05:48 |  #2

Have you tried logging out of the Creative Cloud Manager and logging back in? Don't just quit the app and restart it.

Dave Stinner
Gripped 7DII | Rebel T3
EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM | EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM | EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM | EF 50mm f/1.8 STM | EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM | Rokinon 8mm | Sigma 150-600
My Gear on Lenstag (external link) | flickr (external link) | 500px (external link) | Personal IG (external link)| Regular IG (external link)

Ronin ­ Silv
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Joined Jul 2009
Kent UK
Apr 24, 2015 06:09 |  #3

Yes tried that, tried rebooting as well but not had any luck I'm trying a reinstall now.

Film gear Rollecord V, Yashica A, Halina 35X, Olympus Trip and Canon EOS 5, 500 and 300v
Stusio Visage Facebook (external link) flickr (external link) studiovisagefolkestone​.com (external link)

110yd
755 posts
Joined Jan 2005
Apr 24, 2015 22:37 |  #4

I had a similar problem on my Windows 7 machine. It would show that the application had updated, but it flat out would not run. I finally got it to run by logging out of CC and then signing back in.

You might try the steps listed in this link after making sure you have done the above.

https://helpx.adobe.co​m ...ts-removed-apps-date.htmlexternal link

Hope this helps,

110yd

mathogre
Goldmember
Joined Mar 2009
Oakton, VA USA
Apr 24, 2015 22:42 |  #5

Here's a link for how to actually sign out from CC. Regardless of how it sounds, the process isn't obvious.

https://helpx.adobe.co​m ...h-immediately-launch.htmlexternal link

Graham
Canon A BIG ONE A Small One An itty bitty one
My Zenfolio Collectionexternal link

Ronin ­ Silv
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Joined Jul 2009
Kent UK
Apr 25, 2015 03:54 |  #6

Thanks for your help guys I've finally got it sorted by a combination of signing out, signing back in, reinstalling, signing out opening LR and singing back in via LR though it did take a number of goes.

sponsored links

840 views & 1 like for this thread
Lightroom CC
FORUMS General Gear Talk Computers

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.