DSLR Speed Challenge #376 - Leading Lines
A fundamental element of many images, bring on your best images incorporating Leading Lines
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE WINNER OF THIS CHALLENGE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO ANNOUNCE AND JUDGE THE NEXT CHALLENGE !
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 10:00 p.m. Pacific time Wednesday May 27 , 2015. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply Photo Submissions:
1. Camera: Any DSLR Camera
2. Time: Any photo taken at any time
3. Size: Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge. Post photo title in the first line of the post Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used Camera model & lens used
6. Commenting: No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN! One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting will end at 10:00 p.m. Pacific time Wednesday May 27, 2015.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.[/QUOTE]