Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Presentation
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 6th of March 2006 (Mon)   #1
sharpfocus

Default DVD slide show.

I have been using a program called Pro Show Gold by Photodex to make slide shows. This link is to one that I am working on. I want to try to sell it in tourist gift shops.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/view...=2467084&alb=0

It will ask you to download an activex, just click ok. It may take a few minutes to load. If you already use the program then you will be familiar with the routine. Comments welcomed! ...Bob
sharpfocus is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off