Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Gear Reviews Camera Reviews
Thread started 23 Jan 2016 (Saturday) 16:15
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Sony α57 / SLT-A57, reviewed by hhhhh430us

TOGGLE RATINGS BETWEEN ALL AND hhhhh430us (showing now: hhhhh430us)
Overall Ratingn/a
not rated
Overall Image Qualityn/a
not rated
Value for Moneyn/a
not rated
Must Haven/a
not rated
Suitability to Intended Usen/a
not rated
Got What I Expectedn/a
not rated
AF Performancen/a
not rated
Handling and Ergonomicsn/a
not rated
User-interfacen/a
not rated
Ownership Status: "own"

Click here for detailed specs and sample photos.
Click ratings to see total averages and rating distributions.
List all reviews of Sony α57 / SLT-A57

hhhhh430us
Hatchling
1 post
Joined Jan 2016
Jan 23, 2016 16:15 |  #1

It is first time to try Sigma 10-20 @10mm and @13mm for a Sony A57. This lens was on sale yesterday and I bought it right after reviewed some comments. The initial idea was to try a Tokina 11-16mm which said to be a lot more sharp ( for still picture ). Since I am doing more on video shooting so it's better to get a lens with bigger range of zoom. I also had an old telephoto zoom lens with 170-500mm from Sigma and that one dong well so far ( just a little AF nose for video ) . This ex-experience with Sigma made me change to Sigma 10-20mm. This new lens also comes with a 7 years warranty so I don't have to worry about built quality issue. I have other one for video which is Tamron 18-270mm and I am happy with it, well the Sony one DT 55-300m is also good (quiet ) for video but it luck of range for wide angle. My interest is to try to bring some special view that human eyes would normally not able to see. With this ultra wide lens I hope it can help. Thanks.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

hhhhh430us

1,936 views & 0 likes for this thread
Sony α57 / SLT-A57, reviewed by hhhhh430us
FORUMS Gear Reviews Camera Reviews

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.