Digital Camera Speed Challenge #404
For this challenge, show me one of your best macro-type shots of something small. Whether you use a true macro lens, reversed lens, or the macro setting on the point & shoot, show me something from a macro perspective. The image can be part of an object, or it can be of an entire object. You decide what you want to show. I'll be looking for creativity, composition, detail, and lighting, so show us some amazing little things!
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 11:00 A.M. Eastern time Sunday, February 14, 2016. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera: Any Digital Camera, but NO Cell Phones.
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge. Camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting: No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 11 A.M. Eastern Time Sunday, February 14, 2016.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Previous Winners 01
Previous Winners 02
Previous Winners 03