Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk
Thread started 14 Apr 2016 (Thursday) 06:00
Prev/next

butt

FreeSoul1987
Joined Jul 2012
Southern Indiana
Sep 15, 2017 21:12 as a reply to post 18453159 |  #121

I am not yet able to post in that part of the forum yet...:cry: :-)

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*
www.FreeSoulPhotograph​y.smugmug.comexternal link
Gear: Canon T2i, 430EX II flash, Tamron 18-270mm VC PZD II, Canon 18-55mm lens, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens

mmmfotografie
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
2,058 posts
Joined Jul 2013
Utrecht Netherlands
Post has been edited 2 months ago by mmmfotografie.
Sep 16, 2017 09:40 as a reply to FreeSoul1987's post |  #122

You can ask for an early access to that for. I left a spot there so there should be free space...enough. :-P

mmmfotografie : portfolio (external link) | ModelMayhem profile (external link)

FreeSoul1987
Joined Jul 2012
Southern Indiana
Post has been edited 2 months ago by FreeSoul1987 with reason 'Just looked at forum'.
Sep 16, 2017 12:35 |  #123

mmmfotografie wrote in post #18453494 (external link)
You can ask for an early access to that for. I left a spot there so there should be free space...enough. :-P

Thanks, I sent PM to the moderator. :-)

Edit: Hmmm it seems I either reached the required amounts of posts or that was really quick :-P

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*
www.FreeSoulPhotograph​y.smugmug.comexternal link
Gear: Canon T2i, 430EX II flash, Tamron 18-270mm VC PZD II, Canon 18-55mm lens, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens

20,828 views & 114 likes for this thread
butt
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.