Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries
Thread started 17 Jun 2016 (Friday) 03:57
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

How to add videos to picasa?

Haider ­ Abbas
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Post has been edited over 1 year ago by Haider Abbas.
Jun 17, 2016 03:57 |  #1

I want to upload video to picasa, the videos on my computer won't add picasa, therefore i am unable to upload them to picasa web albums.

sponsored links
Haider ­ Abbas
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Jun 23, 2016 01:30 |  #2

got to know now that picasa is not supporting videos of any kind if uploaded via third party uploader. any idea ?

mark ­ Boucher
Hatchling
3 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Post has been edited over 1 year ago by mark Boucher.
Jun 27, 2016 07:26 |  #3

i am facing the same problem, i think videos upload not working with picasa for third party uploader. very very sad

mark

Haider ­ Abbas
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Jun 29, 2016 06:45 as a reply to mark Boucher's post |  #4

Hey Mark, thanks for your post i was thinking that i am the only person facing this problem, any other alternate you came across

Haider ­ Abbas
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Jul 04, 2016 07:17 |  #5

Web-album that is being uploaded to already contains 1000 pic or video. Picasa cannot handle this split the album into two separate albums, which is also a drawback of picasa .

banquetbear
Goldmember
Joined Apr 2010
Wellington, New Zealand
Jul 05, 2016 20:08 |  #6

...Picasa, both the stand-alone app and the web galleries bearing the same name are no longer supported by google. Details here:

http://googlephotos.bl​ogspot.co.nz/?hl=en_US (external link)

www.bigmark.co.nzexternal link

Haider ­ Abbas
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Jul 08, 2016 04:07 |  #7

Thanks for the prompt reply, will check your link

Haider ­ Abbas
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Jul 20, 2016 05:28 |  #8

Now ,I am moving all my videos to Smugmug and Flickr account , I think its an good idea to keep your photos and videos to more than one cloud services , I also want to migrate all my photos/videos from picasa , need to know which is the best tool for this which have multiple option like upload and migrate option .

photo1779
Hatchling
8 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Pune
Jul 27, 2016 05:44 |  #9

Yahoo had put Flickr on a sell out, so photo-sharing site Flickr remains unclear. I am worrying about my Flickr data also it is not clear about the 1TB storage will be the same in the near future.I bet the free accounts with 1 TB of storage will soon be a thing of the past.Never mind. If Flickr doesn't work for me anymore I'll have move to Smugmug and 500px. I'm going to begin migrating my Flickr images looking for third party application.Smart move by Verizon they just need a better management ..hope so :-)

Haider ­ Abbas
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Jul 28, 2016 00:53 |  #10

What is better than Flickr? Seriously, I don't know. Need help deciding where should i move my photo's and video's. Thanks!

mark ­ Boucher
Hatchling
3 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Post has been edited over 1 year ago by mark Boucher.
Aug 09, 2016 02:19 |  #11

I am totally agree with the above comments there's a possibility that Flickr will be closed down or worst. My question is ....Where will we take our photos to if Verizon shuts Flickr? Where would we share our photos to then?

mark

Haider ­ Abbas
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Aug 23, 2016 08:12 |  #12

i am using flickr uploadr it was good experience while uploading photo to my flickr upload but after some days the application does not work properly it crashes regularly. i am fed up off the customer service also..

Haider ­ Abbas
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Sep 22, 2016 00:26 |  #13

any one come across any....... third party tool for Picasa or Google photos..please share

mark ­ Boucher
Hatchling
3 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Sep 28, 2016 05:45 |  #14

I was searching for something couple of years like picbackman to upload our photos . After using some other unreliable software it was fantastic to know it worked, and it worked extremely well. This software is now permanently embedded into my machine and I would recommended it to anyone in need of this kind of thing for sure, it is very easy to use even you can use picbackman for migrate your photos and videos also.

Haider Abbas i think it will help you to migrate your photos from google photos also.:-)

mark

Haider ­ Abbas
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Oct 05, 2016 00:56 |  #15

Thanks Mark for your beautiful post. Now i am using Picbackman software it is really the best app i have used so far....i need not to go any where to migrate or photo/video upload it all in one application..Picbackma​n is more than worth the price for me.

sponsored links

4,346 views & 4 likes for this thread
How to add videos to picasa?
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.