Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Transportation Talk
Thread started 31 Jul 2016 (Sunday) 14:06
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Car show and drunk people

farmer1957
Joined Jul 2012
nevada
Jul 31, 2016 14:06 |  #1

Every year we have our own little summer car shows.
They line all the cars up on main street .

Where I live we have allot of native American Indians and no open container laws .
Which personally it doesn't make any difference , I don't call cops and don't have issues with native American Indians .
And they were not breaking the law anyway, just being a pest .

But from time to time they want to get notices .
They followed me up and down the street and made sure there were in every single frame .
Telling me they wanted to be in my photos.

I didn't engage in conversation with them , because I didn't know what to say besides I don't care to photograph them.
And no you cant see my camera .

I hoped they had fun, because all my photo's had one of them in it and I am going to $hit can the every photo I took .

I do care to be around people who are drunk..... not strangers , and I didn't look close but good chance they were homeless too .

Sometimes I feel like a magnet and cant walk down the street without having some kind of drama .

sponsored links
LV ­ Moose
Moose gets blamed for everything.
Joined Dec 2008
Hangin' with the Muffins at the Moose Mosque
Jul 31, 2016 14:34 |  #2

farmer1957 wrote in post #18082790 (external link)
Sometimes I feel like a magnet and cant walk down the street without having some kind of drama .

I feel your pain. I'm a hot-chick magnet, and there's all kinds of drama when my wife's with me.

Moose

Gear... Flickr (external link)...Macro (external link)...Hummingbirds (external link)

farmer1957
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Jul 2012
nevada
Post has been edited over 1 year ago by farmer1957.
Jul 31, 2016 23:38 |  #3

LV Moose wrote in post #18082812 (external link)
I feel your pain. I'm a hot-chick magnet, and there's all kinds of drama when my wife's with me.

That's funny.

The Indians , not a big deal , next time I buy a 5th of whisky and bribe them away.

john ­ crossley
Goldmember
1,976 posts
Joined Nov 2009
It's Grim Up North
Aug 01, 2016 02:02 |  #4

Where I live we have allot of native American Indians and no open container laws .
Which personally it doesn't make any difference , I don't call cops and don't have issues with native American Indians .

They followed me up and down the street and made sure there were in every single frame .

I didn't engage in conversation with them , because I didn't know what to say besides I don't care to photograph them.

I hoped they had fun, because all my photo's had one of them in it and I am going to $hit can the every photo I took .

I do care to be around people who are drunk..... not strangers , and I didn't look close but good chance they were homeless too .

Considering that the Native American-Indians are the true indigenous people of North America, how do you expect them to behave after the interlopers have stolen their lands from them.

Some days I'm the dog, other days I'm the lamppost

LV ­ Moose
Moose gets blamed for everything.
Joined Dec 2008
Hangin' with the Muffins at the Moose Mosque
Aug 01, 2016 06:26 |  #5

john crossley wrote in post #18083298 (external link)
Considering that the Native American-Indians are the true indigenous people of North America, how do you expect them to behave after the interlopers have stolen their lands from them.

Blaming the behavior of current generations on things that happened to their ancestors, doesn't wash. That applies to other ethnicities as well.

Moose

Gear... Flickr (external link)...Macro (external link)...Hummingbirds (external link)

farmer1957
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Jul 2012
nevada
Aug 03, 2016 12:02 |  #6

I expect them to treat me like they would want to be treated....
Nothing more nothing less.

PhotosGuy
74,727 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Feb 2004
Middle of Michigan
Aug 03, 2016 13:11 |  #7

Old joke about the Balkans: When asked why he hated the Serbs, he answered that one of them killed a member of his family.
Asked when that was, he answered "1367".

FrankC - 20D, RAW, Manual everything...
Classic Carz, Racing, Air Show, Flowers.
Find the light... A few Car Lighting Tips, and MOVE YOUR FEET!
Have you thought about making your own book? // Need an exposure crutch?
New Image Size Limits: Image must not exceed 1280 pixels on any side.

STIC
Goldmember
Joined Oct 2012
Palmerston North, New Zealand
Oct 14, 2016 05:16 |  #8
banned

Is English not your native language?

7D MarkII l 50 1.8 STM l15-85 IS USM l 100-400 IS L l 2x converter l 580EX II l Wireless remote l A computer l Some software l A vehicle to get me around...;)

sponsored links

5,393 views & 6 likes for this thread
Car show and drunk people
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Transportation Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.