Next month Wifey and I head out on our vacation. Get me psyched about going by showing me your best shots from your vacations.
Standard Rules apply
Photo Submissions: 1
1. Camera: Any Digital Camera, but NO Cell Phones.
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge. Camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting: No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends – 6:00 p.m. Central Standard Time, Friday, August 12, 2016.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
1. Sandwedge - Really cool shot. Was that a living , breathing bear that you actually caught waving at you? If so, it's a stellar capture. Nicely done.
2. Sibil - Similar to my Tree shot in the other contest, looks like a relaxing place to spend a day. I have a very similar shot from a trip to Bermuda a few years back.
3. Teekay - Now that's an inviting looking beach. Where is that? Besides paradise?
Everyone else, thanks for the great shots. I was worried this would be a bust when we had no pics and only 2 or 3 days left in the contest. We ended up with a fair spread of shots.