Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Nikon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Nikon Accessories
Thread started 13 Aug 2016 (Saturday) 18:16
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Help with Nikon SB-5000 and D500!!

atsilverstein
Goldmember
Joined Mar 2015
NYC Metro
Aug 13, 2016 18:16 |  #1

I've been trying to work around sending the WR-R10 for a firmware update because I was planning on using the radio wireless system. So I have the sb-5000 and an Altura flash. I can trigger the Altura to fire on a stand with the sb-5000 as the master flash on camera. Unfortunately this setup didn’t work for me on an outdoor shoot, and I had to resort to turning the sb-5000 on full blast and shooting into it from the camera. I'd like to switch them around, my thinking is maybe it is more reliable than the cheap flash and I prefer the quality of light from the sb-5000.

I've looked at the manuals and tried various settings and I can't get the SB-5000 to fire off camera.

If anyone can help me out ASAP with this I would very much appreciate it!!!

It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
- William Ernest Henley

982 views & 0 likes for this thread
Help with Nikon SB-5000 and D500!!
FORUMS Nikon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Nikon Accessories

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.