Digital Camera Speed Challenge #430 - Drama in the Sky
Show me some cool clouds or lightning or sunsets or sunrises or some other interesting sky.
The challenge begins when posted, and will end at 6PM Eastern Daylight Time (or midnight in the UK, which is where I'll be) on Monday, Sept. 5, 2016
The winner will be announced at some point the next day, but as I'll be traveling, you may have to be patient with me.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE but feel free to make comments in this thread after a winner has been declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
1. I don't think you can beat FstopMiami123's image for drama. It's a veritable Oscar winner for drama. Very nicely done, sir.
2. OldCrow's sunset comes in a very close second. Very cool sunset image.
3. teekay rounds out the top three with his Mountain Town Morning. So much to see in that image. Lots going on.
Well done to everyone else. All great shots. Thanks for the submissions.
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.