Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing
Thread started 05 Sep 2016 (Monday) 18:54
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

DPP question

MedicineMan4040
The Magic Johnson of Cameras
Joined Jul 2013
Sep 05, 2016 18:54 |  #1

My 5Dsr files open fine in LR but with DPP I see the white square box for the file but only with an X in it.
I cannot open the file.
Thoughts?
Files also easily/quickly open in Bridge.

flickr (external link)
Vid Collection: https://www.youtube.co​m/user/medicineman4040 (external link)

HokkaidoStu
323 posts
Joined Jun 2007
Japan
Post has been edited over 1 year ago by HokkaidoStu.
Sep 05, 2016 19:53 |  #2

You're probably using an older version of DPP that can't read the 5Dsr files?

Try updating to the latest version which you can find on Canon's website, or the disk that came with in the box.

my blogexternal link
my SmugMug pageexternal link

sued5320
Joined Mar 2009
Lincoln, NE
Sep 05, 2016 19:57 |  #3

What operating system? Version of DPP? Have they worked before?

Sue MyFlickr (external link)
EOS 450 XSi * 50 1.8 * 70-200 2.8L IS II * Tamron 17-50 2.8 * 85 1.8 *EF-S 10-22

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times....I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. Elliott Erwitt

918 views & 2 likes for this thread
DPP question
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.