Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Architecture, Real-Estate & Buildings Talk
Thread started 09 Sep 2016 (Friday) 09:09
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Light RE interiors - a discussion.

seaLere
Joined Mar 2013
Rapid City, SD
Sep 16, 2016 09:59 |  #16

joooowan wrote in post #18128523 (external link)
Leaving this here in case anyone is slow like me to figure things out.

I'm editing some pictures right now and I'm thinking of different ways to deal with tungsten light color casting and I don't know why I haven't figured this out yet. Just move the yellow slider's saturation down and adjust the luminescence in lightroom on the base exposure, goes such a long way.

I have to do a lot of color corrections like this since I shoot so many luxery log cabin types of homes. The orange/yellow colors with the tunsten light KILLS the OOC photos.

Color temp adjustment brushes are also really nice.

Canon 6D | Canon 60D | Canon 17-40 f4 L | Canon 50mm 1.4 | Canon 70-200 2.8L | Lots of lights | A huge wishlist | A big dream
- www.codylere.com (external link) - Architectural and Interiors Photography

rgs
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Joined Jun 2007
Oklahoma City
Sep 16, 2016 10:18 |  #17

seaLere wrote in post #18129952 (external link)
I have to do a lot of color corrections like this since I shoot so many luxery log cabin types of homes. The orange/yellow colors with the tunsten light KILLS the OOC photos.

Color temp adjustment brushes are also really nice.

Often just brushing an problem area and then reducing saturation in the brushed area will solve color problems.

Canon 7d MkII, Canon 50D, Pentax 67, Canon 30D, Baker Custom 4x5, Canon EF 24-104mm f4, Canon EF 100mm f2.8 Macro, Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5, 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC

The Singular Image (external link)Richard Smith Photography (external link)
Richard Smith Real Estate Photography (external link)500PX (external link)
Fine Art America (external link)

4,000 views & 2 likes for this thread
Light RE interiors - a discussion.
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Architecture, Real-Estate & Buildings Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.