Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Olympus Digital Cameras
Thread started 18 Nov 2016 (Friday) 08:05
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Olympus 25mm 1.8 or Panasonic 25mm 1.7

krisammad
37 posts
Joined Oct 2016
Nov 18, 2016 08:05 |  #1

There seems to be quite a price difference of a couple hundred dollars between the olympus 25mm and the Panasonic 25mm ... is it worth getting the Olympus? Any insight would be great. I'd love to see your photos with either lens if you have some to share!

Canon ­ Dog
Joined Oct 2011
Nov 18, 2016 11:20 |  #2

krisammad wrote in post #18187839 (external link)
There seems to be quite a price difference of a couple hundred dollars between the olympus 25mm and the Panasonic 25mm ... is it worth getting the Olympus? Any insight would be great. I'd love to see your photos with either lens if you have some to share!

I have the Oly 25 and I am very happy with it. I have never had any experience with the Pan but I would think they would be almost the same picture quality. I think the Pan is a little larger than the Oly. Pictures on Flickr.

https://www.flickr.com​/groups/2471944@N25/ (external link)

krisammad
THREAD ­ STARTER
37 posts
Joined Oct 2016
Nov 18, 2016 11:29 as a reply to Canon Dog's post |  #3

Nice photos. Thanks for sharing. I see the physical differences between the two just don't have experience with the panasonic just noticed there's quite a price difference

dskyles
Mostly Lurking
13 posts
Joined Mar 2016
St. Louis, MO, USA
Dec 15, 2016 23:30 |  #4

I have the olympus and really like it...Although I am intrigued at the price difference with the panasonic. Following along for hopefully an answer!

Canon EOS 7D | Olympus OM-D E-M5 II | Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM | Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm f/1.8 |

1,153 views & 0 likes for this thread
Olympus 25mm 1.8 or Panasonic 25mm 1.7
FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Olympus Digital Cameras

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.