Shoes. We all have them. Probably lots of them. Be creative and show me some shoes.
The challenge begins when posted, and will end on Sunday, Dec 11, 2016 at midnight CST. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.
darkslinger - Great baby announcement idea. I love the use of DoF and the simplicity of the shot.
airfrogusmc - As always, your shot is high art. It had to be pure luck that her bag and its stuffing so clearly matched her shoes. And the way the whites glow really catches the eye.
Tom Rechner - Love the doggie booties. I wonder how long it took for the hounds to accept those things taped to their paws. They all look happy in their work, though.
Paul B. - Maybe a Go Fund Me site is in order? You certainly got your money’s worth out of those sneaks.
Gotta go with airfrogusmc on this one. As I said, high art. Close second to darkslinger. Third to Paul B.
Thanks for the entries. All yours, airfrogusmc.