Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Leica Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Leica Lenses
Thread started 06 Dec 2016 (Tuesday) 15:16
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Which lenses use 40.5mm threads?

maverick75
Cream of the Crop
Joined May 2012
Riverside,California
Post has been edited 11 months ago by maverick75.
Dec 06, 2016 15:16 |  #1

Found a Zeiss lens hood and want to list it for sale on ebay but it would help way more if I knew which lenses have 40.5mm threads.

My L39 mount Jupiter 8 does and it fit it perfectly, but it would be great to know which Zeiss and Leica lenses have them as well. Thanks!

PS:the hood is also listed on here for dirt cheap if anyone is interested.

- Alex Corona Sony A7, Canon 7DM2/EOS M, Mamiya 645/67
Flickr (external link) - 500px (external link) - Website (external link)- Feedback -Feedback

kf095
Cream of the Crop
Joined Dec 2009
Canada, Ontario, Milton
Dec 08, 2016 12:57 |  #2

Most of FSU RF lenses are with this filter size. Summarit 50 1.5 and Summitar 50 f2 will take them with adapter ring. And some of Canon LTM lenses as well with 40mm filter size via adapter.

Old Site (external link). M-E and ME blog (external link). Film Flickr (external link). my DigitaL and AnaLog Gear.

Echo63
Goldmember
2,855 posts
Joined Aug 2006
Perth - Western Australia - Earth
Dec 26, 2016 22:08 |  #3

Minolta 90 M-Rokkor has 40.5mm threads

My Best Imageswww.echo63.deviantart.​comexternal link
Gear listhttp://photography-on-the.net ...p?p=2463426&postcou​nt=385

849 views & 2 likes for this thread
Which lenses use 40.5mm threads?
FORUMS Leica Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Leica Lenses

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.