Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EOS Digital Cameras
Thread started 18 Dec 2016 (Sunday) 10:14
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Camera connect and Bulb mode

jeantro
Joined May 2012
Dec 18, 2016 10:14 |  #1

I would use Camera connect on my Canon 5D MKIV instead of the remote for long exposure. I have a problem, I can not define the duration in Bulb mode with the app Camera connect.

Does anyone have an issue ?

http://ylphotographie.​com

DreDaze
happy with myself for not saying anything stupid
17,724 posts
Gallery: 19 photos
Joined Mar 2006
S.F. Bay Area
Dec 18, 2016 11:36 |  #2

i'm not sure if that's possible with camera connect...i think something like trigger trap would be the best idea...you can set the exact amount of time you want the shutter to stay open

Andre or Dre
gear list
Instagram (external link)
flickr (external link)
my 366 for 2016 (external link)

jeantro
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined May 2012
Dec 18, 2016 12:15 as a reply to DreDaze's post |  #3

It's amazing this application would not be able to do this basic thing. For me it was all the interest to have the wifi On thé MKIV ߘʰߘʰߘ

http://ylphotographie.​com

758 views & 0 likes for this thread
Camera connect and Bulb mode
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EOS Digital Cameras

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.