Show me a picture you think would make a good cover for a novel and include a clever title for the book. You don't have to add text directly to the picture. Just post the title of the book above your entry. You can include a fake author name if you think it adds to the fun. Let your imagination run wild.
The challenge begins when posted, and will end on Monday, Dec 26, 2016 at midnight CST. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.
darkslinger - Perfect cover. I swear I've seen it in a bookstore before.
Tom Reichner - Love that picture. One of the few occupations that hasn't changed much in 150 or so years.
Paul B. - Funny title. Maybe they'll use the cover for their catalog?
OldCrow - Perfect cover for a guidebook.
dixiedawn - Great title and author combo. Nice image, too. Moody indeed.
Gotta go with darkslinger on this one. As I said, perfect book cover image. Close second to dixiedawn. Third to OldCrow
Thanks for the entries. All yours, darkslinger.