Are they a prerequisite for glamour photography ?
I'm not criticizing anyone's photographic skills here, but there are far nicer/sexier shoes available. I don't imagine for a second that the models wear these things in real life, so I'm wondering why they're standard issue for this genre of photography.
I have a pretty crappy internet connection here, so as I'm watching the image appear on the screen my experience goes a bit like this:
- Hmm, nice background
- Ah, they used a hair light
- Good hair do, I wonder if my wife would consider something like that..
- Ooh, I like that dress/bikini top/nipple tassels..........chainmail ?!!!...wth ?
- Great figure, I wonder if my wife would consider wearing something like that....
- Wow, those legs go on, like, forever.
- Ugh. Shoes from a Benidorm strip club circa 1994
It's probably just me, though...