Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale
Thread started 08 Jan 2017 (Sunday) 21:59
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

FS: 70-200II, 24-70, 5D3 Grip (OEM), strobes, softboxes, DJI Phantom drone, triggers, and more!

mannetti21
Goldmember
Joined Sep 2010
Connecticut
Post has been last edited 9 months ago by Lester Wareham with reason 'The rule is not to mention paypal gift'. 21 edits done in total.
Jan 08, 2017 21:59 |  #1

I'm moving away from photography as a professional endeavor. Thus, it is time to lighten my load. All of these items are in new or like new condition with absolutely zero mechanical/functional issues whatsoever. I take meticulous care of my equipment so you can be assured you will be receiving items that have never been abused. I will disclose any obvious cosmetic flaws in the descriptions.

First come, first serve. If requested, I will send photos to serious buyers. My buyer/seller feedback can be viewed here: Member Feedback for Mannetti21

SOLD Canon 70-200 IS MKII - $1525 shipped, includes retail box, Canon case, OEM tripod collar, OEM lens hoods, caps, etc. This lens is razor sharp throughout the zoom range at f/2.8 and it lives up to its well-established reputation. I've included an image for a minor paint imperfection. I suspect the zipper on the lens case has caused this when sliding the lens in/out of the case for storage. Glass is 10/10.

SOLD Tamron 24-70 VC - $550 shipped, includes retail box, OEM lens hood, caps. One small piece of dust under the glass. It has been there since I purchased the lens but I have never been able to visualize any impact on my images, even when intentionally trying to get it to show up. I can't seem to get a good picture of the dust, but if you are really concerned, PM me and I will try again. Again, functionally it is flawless.

Canon BG-E11 OEM battery grip for 5D3 - $160 shipped, includes retail box/packaging, used 3 times and shows no signs of wear.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

SOLD Paul C. Buff Alien Bees B400 strobes (black exterior) - $160 each shipped, or $300 for both shipped, retail box, 7in reflectors, bulb covers, all are practically new, used for 5-10mins once a week for about 5months. (Maternity shots)

24x36 Collapsible Softboxes (Pro Studio Solutions, includes Alien Bees speedring adapter, nylon carry cases, and one eggcrate/grid) - $70 each shipped, or $120 for both shipped, used with the strobes from above, practically new.

SOLD Yongnuo YN-622C wireless triggers - $25 each shipped or $45 for both shipped

Marumi Super DHG CPL Polarizing Filter 82mm - $70 shipped, only used a handful of times, appears as new, comes with original hard plastic storage case. Excellent quality filter. I have the 77mm and 82mm, but will no longer need this 82mm.

DJI Phantom 3 Advanced 2.7K HD quadcopter/drone (includes quick-detach rotor guards) - $525 shipped, comes with retail box and all contents, purchased on 4/25/2016 and used for about six 25minute fights. Still under warranty. Never crashed which is evident by the excellent condition of the quadcopter. This is a GREAT quadcopter to learn with because of its automatic flight stabilization (auto launch, auto return to home, auto landing, and it automatically hovers in place if you take your hands of the controller)

PayPal fees (add 3% to purchase price) will be the buyer's responsibility. Free shipping for CONUS (within the continental US)

For Sale: 82mm Marumi Super-DHG CPL filter in mint condition --> http://photography-on-the.net .../showthread.php?t=1​473868
My Buyer/Seller Feedback

sponsored links
Tigerkn
Goldmember
4,047 posts
Joined Feb 2009
CA
Jan 08, 2017 22:15 |  #2

PM - Tamron 24-70mm VC

Website (external link) | Facebook (external link) | Instagram (external link) | Gears (external link)

mannetti21
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Joined Sep 2010
Connecticut
Jan 08, 2017 22:37 as a reply to Tigerkn's post |  #3

Replied

For Sale: 82mm Marumi Super-DHG CPL filter in mint condition --> http://photography-on-the.net .../showthread.php?t=1​473868
My Buyer/Seller Feedback

Jarvis ­ Creative ­ Studios
Goldmember
Joined Aug 2013
Houston, Texas
Jan 09, 2017 15:11 |  #4

PM sent.

WEBSITE (external link)
flickr (external link)
Sony HX90V || Sony RX100V || Sony a6500 || Sony a9 || Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS || Sony FE 24-70 f/2.8 GM || Sony Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA || Sony Sonnar T* FE 55mm f1.8 ZA || Sony FE 70-200 f/2.8 GM OSS || Godox speedlights and strobes

mannetti21
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Joined Sep 2010
Connecticut
Jan 09, 2017 16:29 as a reply to Jarvis Creative Studios's post |  #5

Replied.

My Buyer/Seller Feedback

Daylightful
34 posts
Joined Dec 2010
Jan 09, 2017 17:05 |  #6

PM Sent! (=

flickr (external link)

mannetti21
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Joined Sep 2010
Connecticut
Jan 09, 2017 21:17 as a reply to Daylightful's post |  #7

Replied

My Buyer/Seller Feedback

mannetti21
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Joined Sep 2010
Connecticut
Post has been edited 11 months ago by mannetti21.
Jan 17, 2017 20:31 |  #8

Updated/lowered prices...

Very surprised somebody hasn't jumped on some of these remaining items. Great price on this battery grip IMHO.

I will do $400 shipped if you purchase both strobes and both softboxes as a package deal.

My Buyer/Seller Feedback

mannetti21
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Joined Sep 2010
Connecticut
Post has been edited 11 months ago by mannetti21.
Jan 19, 2017 20:28 |  #9

One Alien Bees B400 sold
wireless triggers sold
BG-E11 grip was pending sale but now available again

I know somebody needs these softboxes and the CPL filter (please don't force me into buying an 82mm lens just so I can make use of the filter :-D )

My Buyer/Seller Feedback

mannetti21
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Joined Sep 2010
Connecticut
Jan 21, 2017 17:33 |  #10

Bump for the weekend crowd

My Buyer/Seller Feedback

WARAT
Goldmember
1,190 posts
Joined Jun 2010
Houston, TX
Mar 03, 2017 04:59 |  #11

Do you still have the grip? I'd like to buy

CANON 5D3 [35 L] [70-200 mm MKII] [50 mm 1.4]

sponsored links
REPLYING DENIED: You need 30 posts AND 30 days of membership
2,567 views & 1 like for this thread
FS: 70-200II, 24-70, 5D3 Grip (OEM), strobes, softboxes, DJI Phantom drone, triggers, and more!
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.