Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Fashion, Editorial & Commercial
Thread started 11 Jan 2017 (Wednesday) 04:15
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Truck + Driver for Transportation company - C&C please

mdvaden
Goldmember
Joined Mar 2009
Beaverton, Oregon
Feb 11, 2017 16:55 |  #16

It's at least food for thought for what I could try. Been a long time since I shot machines. If I were shooting the first one, I'd have the man stand back, and get an operator to swing the boom to the front above his side and drop it where he could hold it. It could make the machinery seem more impressive. Not like the example below where the human is set back, but with both in the foreground to make the boom stand out more. The light sucked this day but I saved the image for future inspiration.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

vadenphotography.comexternal link . . . and . . . Coast Redwoods Main Pageexternal link

Jocce
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Jun 2012
Solna, Stockholm, Sweden
Feb 13, 2017 04:46 |  #17

mdvaden wrote in post #18270785 (external link)
It's at least food for thought for what I could try. Been a long time since I shot machines. If I were shooting the first one, I'd have the man stand back, and get an operator to swing the boom to the front above his side and drop it where he could hold it. It could make the machinery seem more impressive. Not like the example below where the human is set back, but with both in the foreground to make the boom stand out more. The light sucked this day but I saved the image for future inspiration.

thumbnailHosted photo: posted by mdvaden in
./showthread.php?p=182​70785&i=i61406104
forum: Fashion, Editorial & Commercial

Thank you, indeed good inspiration :)

/Jocce

Feel free to correct my English. I'm from Sweden ;)

My Website (external link)
Fotointresse.se (external link)
Twitter (external link)

2,578 views & 7 likes for this thread
Truck + Driver for Transportation company - C&C please
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Fashion, Editorial & Commercial

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.