Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Nikon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Nikon Cameras
Thread started 13 Feb 2017 (Monday) 10:11
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Nikon Owners...READ THIS !!!!

umphotography
grabbing their Johnson
Joined Oct 2007
Gig Harbor, Washington
Feb 13, 2017 10:11 |  #1

I posted in the photography industry news section

Nikon looks to be in financial trouble

http://photography-on-the.net ...showthread.php?p=18​272181

Mike
www.umphotography.comexternal link
GEAR LIST
Facebookexternal link

CH_Devin
Joined Sep 2009
San Francisco, CA
Feb 15, 2017 04:25 |  #2

They have a good camera and fast lenses. I don't care what they're going through.

35mm

werds
"Yes, Sire. You'll shut your trap!"
Joined Mar 2014
Delaware
Feb 23, 2017 20:05 as a reply to CH_Devin's post |  #3

I mostly agree here. Yes they may be going through financial struggles, but until they are no longer offering cost and feature competitive gear that meets my needs I am only giving this a passing nod. Good to know but if it becomes an issue down the line I will just move back to Canon or whomever is offering the system and gear I feel best fits my needs. It's how I ended up in the Nikon camp to begin with considering I had started and made a few thousand dollars investment into Canon first.

Gear: Nikon D750, Nikon D7200, Sigma 17-50 2.8 OS, Sigma 50-150 2.8 OS HSM EX , Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR1, Tamron 24-70 2.8 VC, Tamron 70-200 2.8 VC, Tamron 28-300mm Di VC PZD, Tamron 16-300mm VC PZD, Tamron 150-600 VC, Nikon AF-S 50mm 1.8, Nikon SB-900
POTN Seller Feedback (and other)

Boringjay
22 posts
Joined Apr 2017
Apr 11, 2017 20:59 |  #4

hope they can turn around

1,228 views & 0 likes for this thread
Nikon Owners...READ THIS !!!!
FORUMS Nikon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Nikon Cameras

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.