Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Weddings & Other Family Events Talk
Thread started 16 Apr 2017 (Sunday) 19:30
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Best Wedding Presets?

Joysy
Hatchling
2 posts
Joined Jun 2017
Jun 13, 2017 14:24 |  #16

I found some here http://fixthephoto.com ...ee-lightroom-presets.html (external link)
Maybe youll like them) But I prefer retouch photos by myself. It take a lot of time but the result is worth it.

wallstreetoneil
Goldmember
Joined Nov 2014
Toronto Canada
Post has been edited 3 months ago by wallstreetoneil.
Jun 13, 2017 14:31 |  #17

Aressem wrote in post #18329757 (external link)
Hi all,

If any of you have purchased a set of presets you love to use on portraits (specifically wedding photography), would you mind sharing which ones your using and some examples of before and afters?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan

Given that you stated you are colour blind, I just can't imagine this being a good idea. Stick with what you know and are good at - if you start throwing stylish presents at large amounts of pictures, and you are truly colour blind, I can only imagine a non good outcome.

Hockey and wedding photographer. Favourite camera / lens combos: a 1DX II with a Tamron 45 1.8 VC, an A7Rii with a Canon 24-70F2.8L II, and a 5DSR with a Tamron 85 1.8 VC. Every lens I own I strongly recommend [Canon (35Lii, 100L Macro, 24-70F2.8ii, 70-200F2.8ii, 100-400Lii), Tamron (45 1.8, 85 1.8), Sigma 24-105]. If there are better lenses out there let me know because I haven't found them.

LinaCo
Hatchling
2 posts
Joined Jun 2017
Jun 29, 2017 05:41 |  #18

Hi all,
I like this one http://fixthephoto.com ...-presets-for-wedding.html (external link)
It is new collection for free with examples of before and afters.
How do you like it?)

http://fixthephoto.com (external link)

5,106 views & 4 likes for this thread
Best Wedding Presets?
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Weddings & Other Family Events Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.