Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale
Thread started 14 May 2017 (Sunday) 19:44
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

FS: PCB Alien Bee 800 and FlashPoint RL-600B

bedojo
Goldmember
1,301 posts
Joined Jun 2010
portland oregon
Post has been edited 5 months ago by bedojo.
May 14, 2017 19:44 |  #1

Item for Sale: Alien Bee 800

Approximate age of item: 6 years

Item Condition: This flash has been lightly used in 2012/2013. It has been in storage for ~4 years.
The side stickers are not as sticky as they used to be and may fall off when rubbed against the case.

Sale Includes: ab800 unit, power cord, silver reflector with hole for umbrella, PCB black carrying case

Price: $200

Payments Accepted: PayPal (I eat the % fee)

Item for Sale: FlashPoint RL-600B

Approximate age of item: ~4 years

Item Condition: This flash was used on a few shoots, it is still almost brand new.
Flash trigger battery is dead and will need to be replaced.

Sale Includes: flashpoint rl-600b, the built in portable battery, charger, reflector with white diffusion cap, carrying case, and wireless trigger (battery dead - needs replaced)

Price: $250

Payments Accepted: PayPal (I eat the % fee)

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): Tracked & Insured USPS / FEDEX / UPS - basic delivery speed.

Shipping Available To: USA only

Item location: San Jose, CA

Best Contact Method: PM

Reason for selling: I no longer do strobe photography anymore. I plugged both units in and did test flashes at each power level.
Open to reasonable offers.

Photos:

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

follow me 500pxexternal link || Facebook Pageexternal link || Flickrexternal link || Website & Blogexternal link ||Feedback: 1 2
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro 1 || 18mm f2.0 || 35mm f1.4 || 60mm f2.4 || AB800 || YN560 || Gordy Wrist Strap || Billingham Hadley Pro ||

skipperdawg
338 posts
Joined Jan 2010
Anchorage, Ak
Jul 31, 2017 01:21 |  #2

Alien bee still for sale?

SkipsPics.comexternal link
Sports Shooterexternal link
Max Prepsexternal link

REPLYING DENIED: You need 30 posts AND 30 days of membership
451 views & 0 likes for this thread
FS: PCB Alien Bee 800 and FlashPoint RL-600B
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.