Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries
Thread started 16 May 2017 (Tuesday) 10:44
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Best premium WP themes for Wedding Photography?

form
"inadequately equipped"
4,929 posts
Joined Jan 2006
Henderson, NV
May 16, 2017 10:44 |  #1

I suppose if I'm going to continue taking photos of people, I should have a nice website design with a professional-grade wordpress theme. So, instead of using the free themes all the time, I'm going to purchase a good theme. However, since I only want to purchase ONE theme, I want to make sure it's the right one.

Does anyone have any recommendations based on their experience with WP themes?

And also...did you have to hire a designer or were you able to build it yourself to your fullest satisfaction?

And also...if you built it yourself, did you have to buy a template in addition to buying the wordpress theme/etc.?

Las Vegas Wedding Photographer: http://www.joeyallenph​oto.comexternal link

John
Goldmember
1,398 posts
Joined Oct 2006
May 16, 2017 15:05 |  #2

Have you had a chance to take a look at the premium themes available in ThemeForest? The reason why I suggest this as the first stopgap is because there are so many different types of designs out there that the first step should be identifying what elements of a design you are looking for so that you can at start to narrow down the decision. They just have a good collection of different looking themes that you can sort of flip through them like a catalog.

In my experience, I honestly don't think there's one theme that will serve everyone's purpose even if that purpose happens to be photography. But I do think you should be able to find one (or a few even) themes that you really like. Every now and again, I see what new themes/designs are posted there and if I find one I really like, I just bookmark them in my browser for future reference/purchase.

john | gear | web hosting deal for POTN members!

mdelrossi
60 posts
Joined Jul 2009
Brooklyn NY
Sep 02, 2017 15:45 |  #3

Look at "grand photography" and "sceneone"
Pretty good options in both offers.

Corporate: www.delrossiphotograph​y.comexternal link
Family: www.michaeldelrossipho​tography.comexternal link
Facebook:www.facebook.​com/MichaelDelRossiPho​tography

566 views & 0 likes for this thread
Best premium WP themes for Wedding Photography?
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.