Digital Camera Speed Challenge #463 - Living Greenery
It's that time of year when green is busting out all over, so let's have some great compositions of greenery of all sorts - leaves, trees, grass. crops. moss, veggies, etc. Not just a green coloured "thing", but living greenery (just don't spray your pet green, please).
texkam: I have to say I liked your "grad" entry the best, and if that's your daughter happily smiling in just the right place, I'm sure she's happy with it too. BUT...I think the purists would point out that it's not "living greenery" as this challenge clearly stipulated, so in fairness I hope you will be content with being an "honorary" winner.
Paul B: It's always impressive how some trees cling to life in the most unlikely places, and yours is a good example.
Old Crow: Looks like one of my favourite places.
M-Six: Some might say the building is the dominant feature, but I think not. Well trimmed hedges and the thick carpet of grass that one can imagine feeling underfoot, focussed my attention.
Darkslinger: Nice shot of the mass of evolving spring greenery.
philk54: I love to see how life emerges even in hostile environments like this. But I would lose the prominent watermark - it's distracting.
#1 spot goes to M-Six, with Darkslinger and Paul runners up.
So take it away, Mark!
The challenge begins when posted, and will end at 8am Pacific time, Monday May 29, 2017 The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING (or "Likes") DURING THE CHALLENGE but feel free to make comments in this thread after a winner has been declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.