Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale
Thread started 11 Jun 2017 (Sunday) 18:03
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Selling Canon EOS M3, EF-M 18-55mm, EF-M 28mm Macro, EF-M adapter

TreeburnerCT
Joined Dec 2016
Stratford, CT, USA
Jun 11, 2017 18:03 |  #1

Items for Sale: Canon EOS M3, Canon EF-M 18-55mm IS STM lens, Canon 28mm Macro lens, Canon EF-M to EF mount adapter.

Approximate age of item: Kit and lens purchased early in 2017, approximately 6 months old.

Item Condition: Body and lenses are in near mint condition with no scratches, blemishes or visible wear.

Sale Includes: Canon EOS M3 Body includes sensor cap, neck strap, split rings for neck strap and Canon OEM battery. Canon EF-M 18-55 IS STM lens comes with lens hood, UV filter and front and rear caps. Canon EF-M 28mm Macro lens comes with filter mount and front and rear caps. Canon EF-M to EF mount adapter comes with front and rear caps and tripod foot.

Price: $700 USD including shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

Payments Accepted: PayPal or money order.

Possible Trades: Canon EOS 80D body.

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): Ships via USPS Priority Mail from Stratford, CT.

Shipping Available To: USA

Item location: Stratford, CT, USA

Best Contact Method: PM on POTN or email jeckert1983@gmail.com.

Reason for selling: I'm selling this bundle because this is my third camera and it doesn't get enough use to warrant keeping it, but it has served me well as can be seen in the photos I've shared in the M3 thread

Description: For sale Canon EOS M3 Mirrorless Camera with Canon EF-M 18-55mm IS STM lens, Canon EF-M 28mm Macro lens and Canon EF-M to EF mount adapter to use standard Canon EF or EF-S mount lenses. Body and lenses are all in excellent, near-mint condition, 18-55mm lens comes with lens hood and UV filter and macro lens has built in lighting and has filter mount, and body and lense have all their caps, front and rear.

The Canon EOS M3 is a wonderful 24MP camera with an easy to use touch screen, and is small enough for everyday carry even with extra lenses, batteries and other accessories. The camera is WiFi enabled, allowing wireless connection to a smartphone or computer for remote shooting or image transfer. This camera is great for casual photographers or enthusiasts alike, whether it's your only camera or a backup to a larger DSLR the M3 packs a ton of features into a small, lightweight package.

The EF-M to EF adapter allows any Canon EF or EF-S lens to be mounted to the mirrorless M3 and maintains autofocus with the adapted lens.

All this gear was purchased this year, and the body has less than 3000 shutter actuations.

I don’t have any feedback as a seller here. However, I am the Operations Director at a well-respected nonprofit organization and associated 3D printing, scanning and modeling project, so you can check me out at Access Independence and Access 3D Services at www.accessinct.org (external link) and www.access3dservices.c​om (external link) respectively, my name is Joe Eckert.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

RapidPhotoCT.com (external link) | RapidPhotoCT Facebook (external link) | RapidPhotoCT Instagram (external link)

REPLYING DENIED: SOLD / CLOSED
339 views & 0 likes for this thread
Selling Canon EOS M3, EF-M 18-55mm, EF-M 28mm Macro, EF-M adapter
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.