I have always loved abandoned places, towns, buildings....especially accompanied by mysterious or unusual circumstances. So I would like to see some pictures that make the viewer a little uneasy. Understand too that I'm not looking for gratuitous gore. In fact, none would be just swell. These can have people in them but don't be Photoshopping hoakie looking ghost in....
The theme is more for the place and maybe what occurred there. For example, if you have ever walked the Gettysburg battlefield after dark.
So we can start now, 14 Jun and we will end 21 Jun at high noon. This is new to me so if I have committed a faux pas someone please let me know.
Not sure if they're standard but rules for the last challenge look pretty good so we can stick with those.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
7. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions? PM me.
9. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.