Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories
Thread started 21 Jun 2017 (Wednesday) 11:04
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

help me buy a remote trigger for 5D Mark IIII

sgogula
775 posts
Joined Aug 2007
Dallas, TX
Jun 21, 2017 11:04 |  #1

what remote trigger do you guys recommend for Canon 5D Mark III? I have one remote trigger for my other camera (50D) but that requires receiver and trigger.
I am looking for something that can trigger with 5D III in-built receiver, not sure Canon RC-6 is a good option. Please advise.

Canon 5D III | Canon 24-70 L II | Canon 50D | Canon 70-200 2.8 L IS II | Sigma 17-50 OS | Canon 50mm f1.8 II | 580,430 EX II Speedlite

TeamSpeed
01010100 01010011
32,391 posts
Gallery: 63 photos
Joined May 2002
Northern Indiana
Post has been edited 5 months ago by TeamSpeed.
Jun 21, 2017 11:07 |  #2

You either use an IR remote or you will have to use a cord, or a receiver attached to the camera.

Previous thread...
http://photography-on-the.net .../showthread.php?t=1​264309

Past Equipment | My Gallery (external link)

4,258 views & 0 likes for this thread
help me buy a remote trigger for 5D Mark IIII
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.