Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS News & Rumors Camera Rumors and Predictions
Thread started 21 Jun 2017 (Wednesday) 13:10
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Nokishita Leaks Canon 6D Mark 2 Images!

chvvkumar
Joined Oct 2014
Belmont, CA USA
Jun 21, 2017 13:10 |  #1

http://shutterstrong.c​om ...s-canon-6d-mark-2-images/ (external link)

Japanese Camera Rumor Website Nokishita is trusted for its leaks and the most recent one being Images of the upcoming Canon 6D Mark 2.

Following are the specs that are confirmed till now.

Number of pixels: 26.2 million pixels
Dual pixel CMOS AF
AF point: 45 points cross type
Continuous shooting: 6.5 fps
Maximum ISO sensitivity: 40000 (extended ISO: 102400)
Video: Full HD, 5 axis electronic image stabilization
Rear liquid crystal: 3.0 type Vari angle liquid crystal, touch panel
Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
Built-in GPS
Size: 144.0 x 110.5 x 74.8 mm
Weight: 765 g

The Announcement is set for June 29 when we can finally see what the new 6D has to offer, until then these images will have to do I guess.

Below are the Leaked Images. Don’t forget to connect with us on Facebook to stay in touch!

(Source: Nikoshita (external link))

IMAGE: http://i.imgur.com/cUoW6ae.jpg

IMAGE: http://i.imgur.com/HqMdlGW.jpg

IMAGE: http://i.imgur.com/aDF4Lq7.jpg

IMAGE: http://i.imgur.com/lp8C8f5.jpg

IMAGE: http://i.imgur.com/5loImjr.jpg

www.kumarchalla.com (external link)

sponsored links
BigAl007
Cream of the Crop
Joined Dec 2010
Repps cum Bastwick, Gt Yarmouth, Norfolk, UK.
Jun 21, 2017 19:20 |  #2

Shouldn't this and all of the other 6DII threads still be in the rumors forum? Since at the moment anything about a potential 6DII is still just that rumor.

Alan

My Flickr (external link)
My new Aviation images blog site (external link)

umphotography
grabbing their Johnson
Joined Oct 2007
Gig Harbor, Washington
Jun 21, 2017 19:38 |  #3

If it has dual slots then I would buy one

Mike
www.umphotography.comexternal link
GEAR LIST
Facebookexternal link

ma11rats
Joined Feb 2013
Az
Post has been last edited 5 months ago by ma11rats. 3 edits done in total.
Jun 21, 2017 20:14 |  #4

If those images are correct that means they decided to keep the 1/4000 SS (which is a bummer for fast glass midday shoots) and still no WB in the top lcd.

www.matthewbeutelphoto​graphy.com (external link)
5D, 6D, 80D, 35f2IS, T 85f1.8VC, T 24-70f2.8VC, T 17-50f2.8

Left ­ Handed ­ Brisket
That's my line!
Joined Jun 2011
The Uwharrie Mts, NC
Post has been edited 5 months ago by Left Handed Brisket.
Jun 21, 2017 20:20 |  #5

umphotography wrote in post #18383858 (external link)
If it has dual slots then I would buy one

I enlarged the side view photo on my phone and placed it right beside my 6D. The new card door looks almost exactly the same, it would have to have some pretty fancy engineering work to cram another card in that space.

Too bad. I would have stretched to be a fairly early adopter of this camera. Instead I will probably wait a year or so and pick up a used 5DIV.

Edit: hmm looking at the back view the new door is almost certainly a little smaller top to bottom.

PSA: The above post may contain sarcasm, reply at your own risk | Formerly he's gone before apostrophe-gate | Not in gear database: Canon 70-210 3.5-4.5, Auto Sears 50mm 2.0 / 2x CL-360, Nikon SB-28, SunPak auto 322 D, Minolta 20

FEChariot
Goldmember
Joined Sep 2011
Jun 21, 2017 23:09 |  #6

With 6.5 FPS and 45 x points, I am buying this if it has single cards or more. I am not a pro who needs the back up, but I think it's pretty stupid if they don't have a dual card set up because this is an excellent wedding body.

The reality is that I will probably not buy this until later in the product life cycle though since my 7D still has plenty of life left.

Canon 7D/350D, Σ17-50/2.8 OS, 18-55IS, 24-105/4 L IS, Σ30/1.4 EX, 50/1.8, C50/1.4, 55-250IS, 60/2.8, 70-200/4 L IS, 85/1.8, 100/2.8 IS L, 135/2 L 580EX II, 430EX II * 2, 270EX II.

ma11rats
Joined Feb 2013
Az
Post has been edited 5 months ago by ma11rats.
Jun 21, 2017 23:28 |  #7

FEChariot wrote in post #18383996 (external link)
but I think it's pretty stupid if they don't have a dual card set up because this is an excellent wedding body.

If this had dual slots it'd be a freaking awesome wedding camera. From someone who used the original 6d on a lot of weddings, the lightweight body is awesome. Piece of mind with a copy card is priceless. Add that new screen for overhead or low framing shots...awesome. Now having a respectable AF system takes this body to another level. New digic 7, 4 less MP means slightly larger pixels, I'm betting this new sensor bests the 5d4 slightly in both DR and high ISO. Not by much, but I bet it's there.

I will buy one of these. With the exception of the single card slot(if it had 2 slot, I'd be buying 2), it's everything I wanted in a replacement.

Wilt
Reader's Digest Condensed version of War and Peace [POTN Vol 1]
39,169 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Aug 2005
Belmont, CA
Post has been last edited 5 months ago by Wilt. 4 edits done in total.
Jun 23, 2017 14:41 |  #8

FEChariot wrote in post #18383996 (external link)
With 6.5 FPS and 45 x points, I am buying this if it has single cards or more. I am not a pro who needs the back but I think it's pretty stupid if they don't have a dual card set up because this is an excellent wedding body.

ma11rats wrote in post #18384000 (external link)
If this had dual slots it'd be a freaking awesome wedding camera. From someone who used the original 6d on a lot of weddings, the lightweight body is awesome. Piece of mind with a copy card is priceless. A

Folks need to understand that Canon makes greater profit from sales of more expensive bodies. So it needs to provide a JUSTIFICATION-- even an 'artificial one', for professional photographers to 'need' to buy 5Dn bodies and not buy 6Dn!

Canon does not care that anyone wishes the 6DII has two slots, no more than they care that anyone wishes the 5Dn has spotmetering automatically on the AF zone like the 1Dn. As for 'peace of mind', Canon dSLRs did NOT have twin card slots in the original professional level 5D body, that is a relatively new feature addition.

You need to give me OK to edit your image and repost! Keep POTN alive and well with member support http://photography-on-the.net/forum/donate.p​hp
Canon dSLR system, Olympus OM 35mm system, Bronica ETRSi 645 system, Horseman LS 4x5 system, Metz flashes, Dynalite studio lighting, and too many accessories to mention

ma11rats
Joined Feb 2013
Az
Jun 23, 2017 15:47 |  #9

Wilt wrote in post #18385262 (external link)
Folks need to understand that Canon makes greater profit from sales of more expensive bodies. So it needs to provide a JUSTIFICATION-- even an 'artificial one', for professional photographers to 'need' to buy 5Dn bodies and not buy 6Dn!

Don't confuse our wishes with us not aware of why it's limited.....

sponsored links

1,243 views & 2 likes for this thread
Nokishita Leaks Canon 6D Mark 2 Images!
FORUMS News & Rumors Camera Rumors and Predictions

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.