Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Sports Talk
Thread started 13 Jul 2017 (Thursday) 12:15
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Baseball Trading Card

HammerCope
774 posts
Joined Aug 2006
Nebraska
Jul 13, 2017 12:15 |  #1

Has anyone ever had baseball trading cards made. I'm looking for some place that will Do a whole team in on pack. That would be 13 different pictures in one packages making 13 packages total. I have looked at Topps and one other. They all only seem to packs with only the same picture of one player.

Pete
Canon 40D & 7D 24-70 F2.8 L 70-200 F4 L Norman 400B, AB800,AB1600 White Lighting 3200

Huck
90 posts
Joined Jan 2007
Longmont, Colorado
Aug 20, 2017 09:50 |  #2

I know you posted this a while ago, but for what it's worth.....

I did football cards for a little league team a few years back. I did them myself and had it printed on the same type of card stock as the cards you find in the store. I made a card for each player and gave each member of the team a "team set" and then gave the parents the option of buying additional cards of their player which I sold as a sheet that contained 9 cards on them.

Thomas aka Huck - Longmont, Colorado - Gear List/Feedback
9-1-1 Dispatch Extraordinaire, Photographer, Airplane Enthusiast
Flickr (external link)

HammerCope
THREAD ­ STARTER
774 posts
Joined Aug 2006
Nebraska
Aug 21, 2017 11:01 as a reply to Huck's post |  #3

About what did it cost you to do it yourself?

Pete
Canon 40D & 7D 24-70 F2.8 L 70-200 F4 L Norman 400B, AB800,AB1600 White Lighting 3200

Huck
90 posts
Joined Jan 2007
Longmont, Colorado
Sep 06, 2017 12:36 as a reply to HammerCope's post |  #4

Sorry it took so long to get back with ya, for some reason I missed this reply to the post.

Back in 2010 when I did this it cost me roughly $7.50 per sheet to have printed a local printer in the DFW area. I am sure its a higher cost now, but would be worth the cost to have done as an extra item.

I remember also seeing a YouTube video where someone did them at Staples or Office Depot type place had them printed on the card stock, used a high quality glue and did them kinda like a DIY kinda project and cost them way less if you wanted to try that route to see how it would go without breaking the bank. There are several card templates to download on the internet to use in photoshop.

Hope this helps.

Thomas aka Huck - Longmont, Colorado - Gear List/Feedback
9-1-1 Dispatch Extraordinaire, Photographer, Airplane Enthusiast
Flickr (external link)

Kcussbuc
161 posts
Joined Feb 2007
Chicago
Sep 23, 2017 12:37 |  #5

I have purchased cards from Brian at Pro Shooter Direct. They actually SMELL like baseball cards. Wonderful quality, fair prices and quick turn around.

http://www.proshooterd​irect.com/ (external link)

Canon EOS 7D Mark II | Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM Art, 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG APO OS HSM, 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | S | Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM, EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM |

1,890 views & 3 likes for this thread
Baseball Trading Card
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Sports Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.