Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Sony Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Sony Cameras
Thread started 01 Aug 2017 (Tuesday) 09:54
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Is this possible with sony camera?

PJmak
Joined Feb 2009
Aug 01, 2017 09:54 |  #1

I have a a6500+18-105 G lens.

Is there an app or a trick that lets you set zoom points on the lens and lets you trigger them to zoom automatically without you touching the lens?

For example: set a start zoom point and end zoom point and at the press of a button the lens does the zooming on its own at a preset speed.

I dont see why this is not doable since the whole lens system is electronic and is different from canon.(at least on this lens)

Viewbug (external link)

LMurry
Hatchling
1 post
Joined Jul 2017
Aug 22, 2017 21:09 |  #2

I have never seen one and I've been looking for something similar

1,115 views & 0 likes for this thread
Is this possible with sony camera?
FORUMS Sony Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Sony Cameras

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.