Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Tripods, Monopods & Other Camera Support
Thread started 13 Aug 2017 (Sunday) 07:21
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Trying to find instructions for Bogen Manfrotto parts

SkipD
Cream of the Crop
20,427 posts
Joined Dec 2002
Southeastern WI, USA
Post has been last edited 6 days ago by SkipD. 2 edits done in total.
Aug 13, 2017 07:21 |  #1

I have a Bogen Manfrotto 3051 tripod and the Bogen BG3052 extension leg set kit for it. I installed the extension leg set back in 2006 but cannot find the instructions for the kit. Does anybody have the instructions for the BG3052 extension leg set?

Just as a little background, the Bogen Manfrotto 3051 tripod (supposedly the same as the Manfrotto 068) has three fixed-length legs that are a nominal 35mm outside diameter. Each of these legs has a nominal 25mm diameter sliding leg inside them.

The BG3052 extension leg set has three replacement 25mm diameter legs, each with a sliding leg inside them which is a nominal 20mm diameter.

What I cannot figure out is how the 25mm diameter sliding legs are removed and installed into the 35mm legs. I have the extension leg set installed but would like to be able to restore the 3051 tripod to its original configuration if I were to sell it.

Thanks.
Skip

Skip Douglas
A few cameras and over 50 years behind them .....
..... but still learning all the time.

92 views & 0 likes for this thread
Trying to find instructions for Bogen Manfrotto parts
FORUMS General Gear Talk Tripods, Monopods & Other Camera Support

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.