Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Critique Corner
Thread started 27 Aug 2017 (Sunday) 16:54
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Another

Evertking
Joined Jul 2016
Post has been edited 2 months ago by Evertking.
Aug 27, 2017 16:54 |  #1

Ok let me have it.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.
I sware my focus is on lol.. but the file is a PNG and when I convert it to jpeg. *Was in the cloud, downloaded to phone and converted to jpeg with Snapseed.
But looking at the image now it's well....

sirquack
Goldmember
Joined Jan 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Aug 29, 2017 20:21 |  #2

Definitely a better job posing, but one thing to consider, it most people rarely look their best when they are facing the camera directly. Her left shoulder is back a bit, but do it more would be better. That left leg and left arm being almost completely straight does not help either. I have been told by a friend who does much more portrait work than I that "If it bends, bend it!"
But I think you have progressed even from one photo to the next.

Name is Ron.
Camera Bodies - T3i/(6D/7D2)-Gripped : Light - Yongnuo 565 EX/Mettle 600 Strobe
Lenses - Canon 17-40 F4/24-70 F2.8/85 F1.8/Canon 70-200 F4/Sigma 30 DC/Tamron 150-600
Flickr (external link)
Edit photos as needed

palad1n
Goldmember
Joined Jun 2013
Post has been edited 2 months ago by palad1n.
Sep 03, 2017 01:40 |  #3

I would worry less about focus (which is not an issue in this case IMHO) and invest more time to find better background/lighting/po​sing ;-)a
Also donĀ“t use PNG for traditional photography, especially on internet... You end up with much larger files with no gain, because most sites will compress your image anyway with much worse algoritm than Photoshop/any editor has.... Snapseed is not very good converter either if you want IQ.

Website (online) : www.lukaskrasa.com (external link)
Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/​photos/105393908@N03/ (external link)
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.c​om/lukaskrasaphoto/ (external link)
Instagram: https://instagram.com/​lukaskrasacom (external link)
Lukas

551 views & 1 like for this thread
Another
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Critique Corner

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.