Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos HDR Creation
Thread started 13 Sep 2017 (Wednesday) 16:41
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Aurora HDR 2018 Sneak Peek Video

craigbeckta
180 posts
Joined Jun 2013
Sep 13, 2017 16:41 |  #1

Hey everyone,

Here's a quick look at the new Aurora HDR 2018 interface.

Craig

"Online Digital Photography Course" (external link)

Bianchi
Goldmember
Joined Jan 2010
USA
Sep 15, 2017 15:56 |  #2

When you moved the slider for more blue in the sky, a halo was happening on the big boulder on the left.

Also a little disappointed that they didn't have the Luminosity masks options. Spoke with them about it, and they said that it would be added in Oct.. Why didn't they just wait till then to launch.

I heard over the past two years it will be out shortly for Windows, well that took over two years, I don't consider that shortly. So when they say that the Luminosity mask option will be added in Oct, when I see it I'll believe it, then I may give it a try. JMHO

My Gear flickrexternal link

514 views & 0 likes for this thread
Aurora HDR 2018 Sneak Peek Video
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos HDR Creation

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.