I'm leaving this one wide open to your interpretation of the word or concept of Parallels.
The challenge begins when posted, and will end on Friday, Oct 6, 2017 at midnight CDT. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter. (Or more likely, the next morning.)
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.
1st to LisaJH - Just a stunning image.
2nd to rwmson - Love those IR shots. I’m seriously considering having my old 7D converted.
3rd to saea501 - Love the depth of that image and I cringe thinking of the horror of having to live in conditions like that.
Honorable Mentions to sandwedge and darkslinger for their similarly mind-bending images.
This one was tough to judge as all the images are stellar. Thanks for the many entries.
All yours, Lisa.