Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon G-series Digital Cameras
Thread started 03 Oct 2017 (Tuesday) 04:13
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

POTN G-series Speed Challenge #658 - Autumn

Trumper
729 posts
Joined May 2003
Oct 10, 2017 05:42 |  #16

:-) New challenge now up http://photography-on-the.net .../showthread.php?t=1​487364 hope you all enjoy it and take part :) Loads of entries please make it hard for me to judge .

CarloY
675 posts
Joined Sep 2009
Oct 10, 2017 08:44 |  #17

Congrats Trumper and Cory. Thanks Car for the Contest and judging.

I was happy to see a couple grass/ground shots (earth). What I really remember of this season from my younger, school-age days is the smell and feeling that Fall brought. Get out an play a little sandlot football, moisture in the air and around. That was in the Midwest US. Not so much that feel in Calif.

Cheers.

G9's... enthusiast and hobby clicker... toying w/ Canon 2x Tele & Raynox .7x Wide.

3,292 views & 8 likes for this thread
POTN G-series Speed Challenge #658 - Autumn
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon G-series Digital Cameras

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.