Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Tripods, Monopods & Other Camera Support
Thread started 05 Oct 2017 (Thursday) 12:02
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Induro comes through

bpalermini
Goldmember
Joined Mar 2011
Ashland, Oregon
Post has been edited 2 months ago by bpalermini.
Oct 05, 2017 12:02 |  #1

I have a Induro CM34 monopod that I have used a lot since purchasing it in 2010. I use it with a 300/2.8 and 400/2.8 and a 1DX for sports photography and average about 2 games almost every week.

I was at a game recently and heard something crack while tightening one of the twist locks. I took it apart and found that the ring on the bushing that holds it in place had cracked off. I contacted Induro about purchasing a replacement bushing. It turns out that my bushing was only used for a brief period and they did not have a replacement to send me.

The guy I was communicating with, Chris, asked if I could send a receipt for it, again, I purchased it in 2010. Surprisingly I did have the receipt and since Induro has a 10 year warranty and they didn't have the replacement part they are sending me a new monopod of a improved design.

I am more than a little impressed with their response and great customer service. I've recommended this monopod many times here on POTN and now I have another reason to recommend the brand.

Bob Palermini
1DX, 14 Rokinon, 16-35L, 24-70L II, 100L, 70-200 IS 2.8L, 300 IS 2.8L, 400mm 2.8 IS II, 1.4xIII, 2xIII, 580EXII, YN560IV, RRS TVC23 + BH55, LRCC, Fuji X-E2, Fuji X30
My Web Site (external link) | My Sports Portfolio (external link)

la_ricecooker
222 posts
Joined Aug 2006
Pasadena, California
Dec 10, 2017 03:41 |  #2

Keeping receipts - the tonic to many photographic challenges. Bravo to Induro.

First three Canon 5Ds. Some lights (some really fancy ones too). Some glass (maybe a few too many but who's keeping track?). Some cool stamps on my passport.

392 views & 6 likes for this thread
Induro comes through
FORUMS General Gear Talk Tripods, Monopods & Other Camera Support

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.