I hope Leica Nikon, Pentax and Sony continue to create better products than Canon.
I say this in the hopes that it forces Canon to create better products in the future.
Features I would like to be present on any EOS body released between now and before 2020.
* CFast or SDXC UHS-II card slots with read/writes better than 167MB/s
* Use a Snapdragon 835 or better SoC because DIGIC appears to be worse in terms of performance per watt
* USB Type-C port with USB Power Delivery or Quick Charge 4.0 for charging and Thunderbolt 3 video output and data transfers
* 3.7-inch Multi-touch IPS Wide color (P3) display but never AMOLED due to burn in
* IP67 Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
* Larger mAh battery in the same form factor.
* No AA filters
* Video bit rate @ more than 167MB/s
* 4K @ 60fps or better
* 1080p @ 120fps or better
* Lighter weight
* Cheaper prices through consolidating to fewer SKUs and increased units produced.
* Add High Efficiency Image File Format (HEIF) and High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC).
* Add 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology, NFC, Assisted GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS